Cashew/ Kaju :
About the Product
How to Use
- They can be eaten raw or roasted, and make for an easy portable snack.
- Whole or ground cashews can also be incorporated into a variety of dishes, ranging from scrambled tofu and stir-fries, to soup, salads, and stews.
- Cashew has good fats, which are recommended for a healthy body.
- The fat present in cashew nuts are responsible for growth of good cholesterol and reduction of the bad cholesterol.
- Cashew gives a lot of energy and also keeps you satiated for a long time.